6thSense.eu Presents: Pack2 v0.1. ArmA v1.08+ Compatible. (By Sickboy)
This package contains 4 Modules by 6thSense.eu:
- 6thSense.eu AIAccuracy - Gives the AI better ability to spot and identify enemies. Unlike TrueRangeAI, it is a lot less aggressive
- 6thSense.eu AIRange - Gives the AI the possibility to engage from further ranges. Basicly, they are a little better able to spot due to AIAccuracy addon. But they are able to fire back from further or engage earlier due to AIRange
- 6thSense.eu Reloadtime - Updated reloadtimes of rifles with values that are closer to reallife
- 6thSense.eu Weaponsway - Updated weapon sway values. Rifles move more realisticly in hand while standing, sitting, laying down etc. etc.
You do not have to use every module.
- Place the Addon folder: @SIX_Pack2 into your ArmA Installation Folder (remove any of the addons you don't want to use)
- Place the wanted Keys and SignFiles in place. I signed every addon twice: Once with individual keys for server operators that only wish to allow some components and once with the SIX_Pack2_01 key to allow all at once.
- Edit your ArmA shortcut to include the mod, add: -mod=@SIX_Pack2
- or if you have multiple mods, per example: -mod=@ModWar;@MAP_Air;@SIX_Pack2
Please report bugs in our Bug Tracker (please pick the proper Project and other options, aswell as first check if the bug isn't already reported, thanks!)
- Sickboy - Project Leader
- Alex T - Realistic values and adjustments
- Sonsalt - Realistic values and adjustments
- Initial Version