ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50-1.58 to 1.59编辑
Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
This free update is sponsored by Bohemia Interactive store http://store.bistudio.com/, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 titles and other games directly from the developers.
CRC32: 53D3E34D MD5: 0D74F00ECBA0FDB767102120AEE60491 SHA-1: 299A7483E279CC5C4FA672139A2AE661CA9FE1F3
An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.58.
This update is also compatible with STEAM version of Arma 2: OA & RFT. However it is recommend to use STEAM update system when available.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH编辑
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your:
- ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.09.
- ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
- ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary.
VERSION 1.58 and 1.59 HIGHLIGHTS编辑
- Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
- Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
- Enhanced vegetation rendering
- Improved commanding interface
- Several MP security fixes
- Tweaked speed of transition animations
- Language fixes
Version 1.58-1.59 Changelog编辑
- Fixed: Crash when CreateGearDialog was called from user dialog.
- Fixed: Hand movement (including reloading) of remote was not transferred accross network.
- Fixed: VOIP was not working.
- Fixed: Su-34 crashed after take off when player was a gunner (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18371)
- Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest.
- Fixed: Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
- Improved: Quick commanding menu now allows to order multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
- Fixed: regularCheck no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during the mission loading.
- Changed: Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
- Fixed: Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
- Improved: Faster Signature checks on server side.
- Improved: Only first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
Version 1.57-1.58 Changelog编辑
- Changed: First click on a target from quick commanding menu now issues Target instead of Attack, second click issues Engage.
- Improved: VerifySignatures entry in server.cfg can contain the required version of signatures.
- Improved: Stronger signature checking.
- New: Ctrl+F1..Ctrl+F5 assigns unit to team red/green/blue/yellow/white.
- Changed: Shift-F1..Shift-F5 select corresponding color team (red/green/blue/yellow/white)
- Fixed: Mv22 did not take off when spawned on the ground (http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1852614&postcount=103)
- Fixed: AI no longer sees through fog better than player. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12178)
- Fixed: weather changes done in the vehicle init line considered when checking AI visibility on the mission start.
- Improved: Init scripts time limit increased from 3 ms to 100 ms.
- Optimized: setViewDistance is no longer slow when used to reduce view distance.
- Changed: Yellow server no longer listed at the bottom of the server list.
- Fixed: Signatures GameSpy key truncated to at most 200 Bytes. Too long list has caused other GS keys were not available due to overflow.
- Improved: Convoys now passing crossroads a bit faster.
- Improved: Road obstacle avoidance improved.
- Improved: Alt-F4 exits the game only in UI screens (including pause and map)
- Fixed: AI unable to traverse some roads when in combat.
- Fixed: Loading of some world was very slow unless -exThreads=0 was used.
- Fixed: Bug in TCMalloc which might be causing Out of memory (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16099)
- Fixed: AI subordinates moving in convoy now leaving roads less frequently.
- Changed: Bounding overwatch movement now respects formation order.
- Fixed: Formations broken when in danger (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16862)
- Fixed: Game is no longer checking files on W: drive during startup.
- Improved: AI using cover at house corners more often.
- Fixed: Prevent server crash on many malformed incoming network messages.
- Improved: Vegetation rendering using AToC (require antialiasing enabled)
- New: Player can command AI to move into a specific cover.
- Improved: AI helicopter no longer attempting to land into a wind under 1.5 m/s.
- Fixed: Non-existing files attempted to be open for procedural textures (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13864)
- Improved: AI now always moves without covering when given move command by a player (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16504).
- Improved: AI now always moves without covering when boarding a vehicle.
- Fixed: Helicopter flying too low when approaching a landing spot.
- Improved: AI keeping formation a bit more strictly while in combat.
- Fixed: AI units not following player in combat. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16353)
- Fixed: Fire command was not working on non-enemy targets.
- Fixed: Av-8 sometimes performed long series of full rolls when disengaging from a target.
- Fixed: Improved airplane terrain avoidance when attacking. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16219)
- Fixed: Possible ServerCommand abuse by non-admin attackers.
- Fixed: lip-sync in EW campaign and in MP while client using VON.
- Fixed: AI units sometimes walking in circles (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16081)
- Fix: Flooding of RPT file by "Cannot find Object" and similar messages after client disconnection.
- FIX: Engine crash with diag_log versus % r. 76245 - Replicated fix 73479 (fixed crash when no clutter shape)
- Fixed: More reliable VRAM detection on Vista/Win7 (using DXGI). (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16163)
- Fixed: Units created by CreateUnit have had empty identity.
- Improved: AI helis able to fly a bit faster.
- Fixed: AI piloting a heli with a player as a gunner did not attempt to autorotate.
- Reduced lod switching in dense (forest, town) scenes.
- Fixed: Flood in RPT file caused by lines like "Object 2:200 (type Type_268) not found."
- Fixed: Fake server monitor line after client connects.
- Changed: speed of some animations and turning speeds.