- Operation Flashpoint
- Add a weapon to a unit. The unit must be local to the computer where command is executed. For a global version of this command see addWeaponGlobal.
Infantry units can only carry a specific number of weapons, once the weapon slots are filled, any further addWeapon commands are ignored.
- unit addWeapon weapon
- unit: Object - unit or vehicle to add the weapon to
- weapon: String - weapon class name. See the topic Category:Weapons for reference about possible values.
player addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"; player addWeapon "BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT";
An_2 addMagazine "100Rnd_762x51_M240"; An_2 addWeapon "M240_veh";
- Posted on August 2, 2006 - 10:19
- Notes from before the conversion:
To ensure that the weapon is loaded at the start of the mission, add at least one magazine (addMagazine) before adding the weapon. To remove weapons use the removeAllWeapons or the removeWeapon commands.
When adding a weapon in-game, a bug means that sometimes the weapon can't be fired. Swap to a different weapon and swap back again to enable the newly added weapon to fire; or drop and pick up the weapon again.