- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Returns how good the weapon of the vehicle is aimed at the target.
- vehicle aimedAtTarget [target, weapon]
- vehicle: Object
- [target, weapon]: Array
- target: Object
- weapon: String - (optional)
- Number - 0...1
_aimingQuality = heli aimedAtTarget [target];
_aimingQuality = heli aimedAtTarget [target,"M197"];
- Posted on November 19, 2013
The command doesn't work with soldier weapons, only vehicle weapons (in Arma 3 at least). The return value is either 1 or 0, very rarely the value falls in between. 1 doesn't mean you are going to hit the target, while 0 means you're definitely off.