The animation name consist of series of prefixes describing the contents of the move.
If the animation is a translation from one pose to another, the name contains both, the source and the destination moves, separated by an underscore. The second move does not contain character definition again, as the character (e.g. man vs. woman) cannot change during the move.
(Some of these movement types are only available in ArmA2 or VBS2.)
The prefixes describe
- CHARACTER - Unit type (e.g. soldier, civilian)
- ACTION CLASS - General action (e.g. move, cargo, weapon operation)
- POSE - Unit stance (e.g. erect, prone)
- MOVEMENT - Movement style/speed (e.g. stop, walk, run)
- STANCE - Weapon position (e.g. raised, lowered)
- HAND ITEM CLASS - Weapon in use (e.g. rifle, pistol)
- DIRECTION - Where the character moves (e.g. front, left)
Table of prefixes 编辑
- Csdr - soldier man
- Ccvm - civil man
- Cwmn - civil woman
ACTION CLASS 编辑
- Amov - move – stand, walk, run, with or without weapon. Firing itself not included here.
- Aidl - idle - when character stands for a while on a place with no action – looking around
- Aldr - ladder - ladder actions
- Amel - melee - hand, knife etc fight
- Acrg - cargo - cargo animations in a vehicle including mount/dismount - deprecated as it's stored at each car's folder for now.
- Ainj - injury - injury of a character - the injured one from a pair
- Acin - carry injured - injury of a character - the healthy holding injured
- Adth - death - death of a character. Later to be replaced with rag doll..
- Ainv - inventory - inventory actions, baggage..
- Acts - cutscenes - special for cutscenes
- Aswm - swim - swimming
- Asig - signals - signaling - hand signals, saluting, military parade poses..
- Awop - operate a weapon - moves dedicated to firing + reloading various weapons, eg. moves for launcher etc. - includes binuculars
- Addg - dodge - transition from a move to prone – fast jump to a land to cover oneself from a fire. always transition, indicate start pose with ddg action
- Perc - erect - erect, standing..
- Pknl - kneel - crouched down, when stopped, so kneeling.
- Ppne - prone - prone on a ground
- Psit - sit - sitting – e.g. for cutscenes etc. Can't fire from heavy weapons (rifle+), must lay first.
- Pfal - fall - free falling from a obstacle, wall.. body pose with hands probably above a head..
- Psqt - squat - squat pose (drep, je na bobku..)
- Mstp - stop - man not moving, standing in place.
- Mwlk - walk - common relaxed move, a walk. N/A in prone!
- Mrun - run - run, still possible to shoot with aimed weapon. Note - prone is either stop, run or sprint.
- Mspr - sprint very intense sprint, impossible to shoot
- Mlen - lean - leaning from behind the corner
- Mtrn - turn - turn X degrees in a given direction
- Mjmp - jump - skok – up/down. Indicate jump height above surface
- Mwtl - waterlevel - on water level swim
- Muwt - underwater - underwater swim
- Meva - evasive - evasive moves - e.g. from lowered walk suddenly jump away and raise the gun - reaction under unexpected fire.
- Mmnt - mount - mount a vehicle
- Mdnt - dismount - dismount a vehicle
- Mcrg - cargo - cargo animations in a vehicle
- Sras - raised - aimed weapon ready for fire in horizontal position
- Slow - lowered - weapon in ready state, not aimed
- Sopt - optics - looking through optics / sight or binoculars
- Ssur - surrender - character surrenders
- Ssig - hand signal - signals for commanding a group
- Spat - patrol position - weapon on a belt, hold with one hand
- Snon - no weapon - SnonWnon is for empty hands
- Slay - lay weapon - for inventory - pose with a weapon just laid down ahead of a character
- Scar - carry weapon - rifle carried in a single hand with the bracket
- Sobk - weapon on back - much like unarmed pose, but R hand is in front of a belly to simulate string holding. Men patrolling in city, introduced for VBS.
- Srld - reload - reload a wepon in a move
- Sgth - grenade throw
- Sgrl - grenade roll - grenade throw lower – eg. throw in the door / window
HAND ITEM CLASS 编辑
- Wuna - unarmed - nothing in hands
- Wpst - pistol - one hand weapon, probably empty hands will suffice.
- Wrfl - rifle - two hand rifle
- Wmag - machinegun - heavy gun impossible to put to aimed stance, firing from lower position
- Wlnr - launcher - laucher
- Wknf - knife - class of moves for melee combat
- Wdog - dog handler - with a dog..
- Wnon - no weapon
- Wcwo - carry wounded - carrying another wounded person
- Wbin - binocular - binocular moves
- Dxy - f/fl/l/bl/b/br/r/fr - 8 basic directions
- Dup, Ddn - up, down – ladder, climb, parachute..
- Dmul - multiple - for FBX only, not for RTM – more takes in one file
- Dnon - direction not specified