This article details the version history for Arma 2: British Armed Forces.
- Improved: Removed AI burst mode from cannon in FV510.
- Improved: dampers behavior of FV510.
- Improved: AS50 sniper rifle, removed burst mode.
- Fixed: Shadow lod artifact on Jackal.
- Fixed: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13513 - added camo3 into fifth LOD BAF_Soldier_Medic_BAF.p3d
- Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
- Fixed CM immunity of missiles
- Missions have new headers
- Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
- Music tracks have their respective names displayed
- Adjusted values of many items in armoury
- L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
- Backpacks are now useable in editor
- Fixed names of IEDs
- Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
- Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
- US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles better
- Brand new grenade launcher optics
- Doubled quality of BAF-Lite experience
- Broad range of fixes and tweaks
- Fixed: Tripod bags bug preventing BAF static weapon completion
- Fixed: SUSAT GL has working alternative optic
- Fixed: Reverse faces on FV-510 driver hatch
- Fixed: Permanent muzzle flash on Chinook door gunner
- Fixed: Chinook left-gunner-chief position is rotate-able
- New: Auto-registration of BAF addons (preLoadAddons)
- Fixed: Wrong proxy position of pilot in BAF models
- Fixed: Missing proxy of Jackal GMG's crew shadow LOD
- Fixed: gunnerCanSee was broken by BAF for static weapons
- Fixed: non-working GL rangefinder
- Fixed: cfgMod correction
- Fixed: IED deactivation issues
- New: New addon config parameter isLite for BAF-Lite
- Fixed: DR.Haladik is not mystified with world directions anymore
- Fixed: invisible bag bug
- Fixed: IEDs have their proper names and actions
- Fixed: Adjusted FV-150 cannon strength
- Bonus: Texture quality for BAF-Lite doubled
- Bonus: Sound quality for BAF-Lite doubled
- Bonus: Brand new grenade launcher optics to fit ballistic trajectory