To communicate with other players you can use one of the three types of communications: Text, Voice and Map Markers. The communication is only broadcasted to a selected channel. Channels are:
- Global – to all players
- Side – to your faction
- Command – to your faction commanders
- Group – to your command group
- Vehicle – to players in the same vehicle
- Direct – to players in a close distance
Cycle channels with [.], [,].
Voice Channel 编辑
Built-in voice chat provides an option to quickly communicate with your fellow soldiers. If a microphone is connected, press and hold [Caps Lock] to start broadcasting. Voice chat follows the same rules as text chat, so remember to switch channels by pressing [,], [.] to talk privately to your side.
Team Switch 编辑
Team Switch enables you to switch between playable units.
- Open the Team Switch window [U].
- Select a unit to switch into.
- Press the Switch button.
Press  to switch directly into the next unit.
Text Chat 编辑
Text chat serves as one of the three forms of communicating with other players. It's displayed on the screen amongst the combat protocol.
- Open the text input with [/].
- Cycle the channels by pressing [UP], [DOWN].
- Send the message with [Enter].
When you are writing, other keyboard controls are disabled. Close the chat box by pressing [Esc] quickly.
Map Markers 编辑
A map marker is a visual aid placed on the Map. To add a marker:
- Doubleclick [LMB] anywhere on the map.
- Press [UP], [DOWN] to change the type of the marker.
- Hold [L. Shift] and press [UP] or [DOWN] to change the color of the marker.
- You can enter text while creating the marker.
- Confirm the marker placement with [Enter].
To delete a marker, point at it with the cursor and press [Delete].
This marker is visible to a selected chat channel (e.g. placing a map marker while in the Side channel ensures only other players on your side will see it). Use markers to point out enemy forces, plot routes, assign artillery targets and convey any other useful information required.