Marksmen is a Paid DLC for Arma 3 that was announced on 1st May 2014. Released on April 8, 2015.
Arma 3 Marksmen main features, in a short list:
- ASP-1 Kir - NATO designated marksmen rifle with built in supressor that fires 12.7x54mm ammunition.
- Mk-I EMR - NATO DMR that fires 7.62x51 NATO ammunition.
- MAR-10 - NATO DMR that fires .338 Lapua Magnum ammunition.
- CYRUS - CSAT DMR that fires 9.3x64mm ammunition - Made in Chernarus.
- SPMG - NATO belt fed light machine gun that fires .338 Norma Magnum ammunition.
- NAVID - CSAT belt fed LMG that fires 9.6x64mm ammunition.
- Mk14 - FIA DMR that fires 7.62x51mm ammunition.
The supporting content is provided free of charge alongside the Marksmen DLC.
- Weapon resting
- New and improved weapon sounds
More features to be announced
Arma 3 Livestream - Marksmen DLC First Look - Youtube
Oprep Marksmen Weapons