Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Function that takes two Sides and compares them, returning whether they're friendly or not.
- [side,side] call BIS_fnc_areFriendly;
- Side - First side, will be compared to second side.
- Side - Second side, will be compared to first side.
- Return Value:
- Boolean - True if sides are friendly to eachother, false if not.
- Example 1:
areFriendly = [WEST, EAST] call BIS_fnc_areFriendly; //Compares WEST and EAST and checks if they are friendly to eachother.
- Posted on September 29, 2014 - 19:31 (UTC)
- The friendly limit determined in the script is 0.6. Anything under 0.6 is considered hostile, whilst >=0.6 is considered friendly.