Click on the images for descriptions
- Arma 3
- Log error message and display it (bottom of the UI). If it's called from a function, it'll include the function name before your content.
Output is: "profileName/log: ERROR: <your content>"
- [param1,param2,...,param10] call BIS_fnc_error;
- param1: String - Logged message (formatted)
- param2 - param10: Anything
- Return Value:
- String - displayed message
- Posted on Aug 27, 2013
- To allow this function to log to the RPT you need to include the following in your description.ext: