- Operation Flashpoint
- Return the behaviour of a unit.
- String = behaviour unitName
- unitName: Object
- String - One of "CARELESS", "SAFE", "AWARE", "COMBAT" and "STEALTH".
_soldier setBehaviour "CARELESS" _b = behaviour _soldier
- behaviour descriptionAIBehavioursetBehavioursetWaypointBehaviourcombatModesetCombatModeskillsetSkill arrayCfgAISkill
- Posted on 14 Feb 2010
- Although behaviour is called on an individual unit, what you are really getting back is the behaviour of that unit's group. Behaviour is a group setting.