The Chernarussian Movement of the Red Star (ChDKZ) are a communist revolutionary organization based in Chernarus.
The ChDKZ' goal is the reestablishment of a communist government throughout the Republic of Chernarus, effectively returning the country back to old Soviet times. ChDKZ rebels wear old Soviet camouflage uniforms mixed with new Russian equipment. Their specialties are the use of their guerilla tactics against the Chernarussian Defence Forces (CDF). ChDKZ soldiers do not wear helments, rather, only caps and berets. Armed to the teeth with old Soviet equipment and weaponry, the ChDKZ is also supported by the Russian Federation, albiet reluctantly.
Weaponry and equipment编辑
Most of the ChDKZ' vehicles and equipment were either stolen from the Chernarussian Defences Forces (CDF) or supplied by the Russian Federation.
- Mil Mi-8MT
- UAZ (unarmed, or equipped with DShKM heavy machine gun or AGS-30 automatic grenade launcher)
- Ural trucks (either unarmed or ZU-23 anti-aircraft variant)
- BM-21 Grad
- Pickup trucks armed with machine guns, also known as technicals.
- BMP-2 (standard/HQ)
- ZSU-23 Shilka
- BRDM-2 (w/o ATGM Launcher)
- Ural Trucks (Fuel/Ammunition/Maintenance)
- BMP-2 (ambulance)
- Mil Mi-8MT (MEDEVAC)
- AK-74 assault rifle
- PKM light machine gun
- Makarov pistol
- AGS-30 automatic grenade launcher