- Armed Assault
- Creates a local marker at the given position. Marker exists only on PC that created it. The marker name has to be unique.
NOTE: Local markers have own set of local commands "XXXXLocal" to work with. If you use global marker command on a local marker, the local marker will become global marker.
- createMarkerLocal [name, position]
- [name, position]: Array
- name: String
- position: Array or Object - format Position3D, Position2D or Object
- createMarkerLocal is local, so it should be used along with the other local commands. For global equivalent use createMarker
- To create a marker which is visible on the map you need to define at least the following three settings:
_markerstr = createMarkerLocal ["markername",[_Xpos,_Ypos]]; _markerstr setMarkerShapeLocal "ICON"; _markerstr setMarkerTypeLocal "DOT";