- Operation Flashpoint
- Order the given unit(s) to fire on the given target (without radio messages).
The target can be a unit or a vehicle, but not an object.
_ESoldier1 doFire _WSoldier1;
- Posted on August 3, 2006 - 14:31
- Notes from before the conversion:
It is often helpful to use doTarget first.
- Posted on March 25, 2007 - 23:17
A unit will not execute this command when his behaviour is set to "careless".
- Posted on Feb 18, 2012 - 21:07
Board dofire not working in arma2 1.11. an entity he throws he shoots not only.
- Posted on June 7, 2012 - 14:05
Unitname dofire objnull does not work like it does in commandfire. Target var has to be real (Arma2 AO) might be different in other versions.