This is your 'Sandbox'.
It is your personal place to experiment with wiki code, keep notes, and to store unfinished articles you are working on.
Feel free to change, replace, or delete whatever is in here.
- Posted on August 13, 2006 - 12:18
- This command sets the created vehicle not exactly at the given position, you have to setPos it there, if accuracy counts.
- Posted on Jan 20, 2006
- This command sets the created vehicle in the nearest _possible_ position. You can create a dozen of tanks with it - they will appear side by side.
- Posted on December 13, 2006 - 12:27
- Observe that buildings with the default destrType will not work correctly in multiplayer in Armed Assault when created with this command. The Destruction effect will only be displayed where the building is local.
- Posted on March 2, 2007
- Apparently the function ignores the Z axis of the position parameter.
- Posted on 16:57, 2 March 2007 (CET)
EDIT Entry Template: <dd class="notedate">Posted on ~~~~~</dd> <dt class="note>'''[[User:Donnervogel|Donnervogel]]'''</dt><dd class="note">text</dd>
Below are some basic commands that you should know before posting on the wiki.
The table of content you see at the just below this is automatically created from the section headers (lines surrounded by equal signs).
- Indentation (one position per colon)
Internal Links (pages on this wiki)编辑
Operation Flashpoint: Easter Eggs (use full title for normal pages)
Easter Eggs (to name a link use [URL | name])
Category:Armed Assault (put colon in first column for category pages)
External Links (to other sites)编辑
More wikitext examples (to name a link use [URL space name])