ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead ONLY
Module creates environmental effects such as dust, mist, snow and clouds. The effects depend on the time of the day and season (summer, winter etc).
Method used to determine current time of day编辑
Commented by module maker: 0 = night, 1 = day, 0.5 = sunset/sunrise
Default requirements for specific effect to be enabled编辑
- overcast > 0.35
- winter: November - February
- abs _daytime < 0.1
F7 > Environment - Effects
Optional parameters 编辑
Set variables to module with desired values编辑
- intensity = <number>; - Intensity, range is probably from 0 to 1.
- Example: this setvariable ["intensity",0.5];
- Default value: 0.8
- delay = <number>; - Delay in seconds before effects are enabled.
- Example: this setvariable ["delay",30];
- Default value: 1
- particleEffects = <array>; - List of enabled effects. 0 = snow, 1 = dust, 2 = clouds and 3 = mist
- Example: this setvariable ["particleEffects",[1,2]];
- Default value: [0,1,2,3]
- center = <object>; - Object the effects will be center to.