- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Host the mp mission described by config class. Should be called as reaction to some UI action in some dialog.
For example you can start a MP scenario from a button. It creates a host and takes you to the lobby with the scenario loaded.
You need to provide the display which is active when the hostMission command is called.
- hostMission [pConfig, pDisplay]
- [pConfig, pDisplay]: Array
- pConfig: Config
- pDisplay: Display
hostMission [configMissionName, display];
hostMission [configFile/"CfgMissions"/"MPMissions"/_scenarioClassName, _currentlyActiveDisplay];
- Launch host mission dialog in Arma 3 from a client on dedicated server
hostMission [ configFile >> "CfgMissions" >> "MPmissions" >> "MP_COOP_m01", findDisplay 46 ];
- Posted on January 03, 2011
The command must be called in the main menu or something similar menu it seems.