Dynamic AI Creator v2.0 for ArmA (DAC) by Silola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DAC is tool that allows mission makers to create dynamic, random AI groups using custom criteria and zones.
- Generate units and waypoints dynamically in designated AI-zones.
- Provides a highly dynamic game experience. Variable AI-zones are automatically generated at every mission start.
- Dynamic adjustment of unit numbers (infantry or vehicle groups).
- Fully customizable size and number of zones (via the in-game editor).
- Every zone can be configured individually (via the in-game editor.)
- Up to four different unit-types can be generated per zone.
- Two zone types, unit-zones and waypoint-zones, can be combined.
- Unit-zones can be linked with each other.
- Waypoint-zones can be linked with unit-zones.
- Unit type configurations can be freely defined.
- Unit behavior configurations can be freely defined.
- Any number of waypoint-configurations can be defined.
- Movable zones (global troop movement).
- Size of a zone can be varied for each mission start.
- New behavior configuration can be loaded at each mission start.
- New unit configuration can be loaded at each mission start.
- AI-respawn in camps generated dynamically (no respawn or camp limits).
- Any number of camp configurations can be defined.
- Camps can be linked to zones.
- AI-respawn also possible without a camp.
- "Standby-mode" for zones, units are generated when needed.
- Zones can be activated, deactivated as often as you want to.
- Script, which can delete units (depending on time and/or distance).
- User defined waypoints can be included.
- Dynamic AI-addon is defined, choose between four difficulty levels.
- Runs on dedicated servers.
- Dynamic weather script.
- Control markers can be activated
- Any number of marker-configurations can be defined.
- New marker-configuration can be loaded at every time.
- Radio messages and markers depending on chosen side can be activated.
- Units placed in in-game editor can use DAC routines as well.
- AI conquers buildings.
- AI detects empty vehicles.
- AI uses empty static guns.
- AI uses smoke grenades.
- Complete new routines for detecting the enemy
- Scripted artillery support for players and AI (static and mobile)
- AI voice sounds can be defined for seven different situations (works with MP)
- Extended error handling (to avoid user input errors)
- 6 configuration files for individual modifications
- Good MP performance
Discussion Thread 编辑