With Military Symbols it's possible to display units' military symbol in real time either in-game (above units), on map or both.
Modules (F7) > Military Symbols
Enable Icons 编辑
Place "Military Symbols" module and include following in init line :
- param1 (boolean) - enable icons on the map
- param2 (boolean) - enable icons in world, over the group leader`s head
Optional parameters 编辑
Set variables to BIS_marta_mainscope with desired values编辑
- rules = <array>; - custom settings which defines how will be each side/faction shown. Array contains of array in format [<prefix>,<markercolor>]. Prefix is one of NATO marker prefixes ("b_" for BLUFOR,"o_" for OPFOR or "n_" for NEUTRAL) and markercolor is color of marker from CfgMarkerColors. If number of array items is 4, it's applied to sides. Otherwise it's applied to factions.
BIS_marta_mainscope setvariable ["rules",[["o_","colorred"],["b_","colorgreen"],["n_","colorgreen"],["n_","coloryellow"]]];
- Default value: [["o_","colorred"],["b_","colorgreen"],["n_","colorgreen"],["n_","coloryellow"]]
To set up colors in RGB format put the following into module`s init line:
this setvariable ["rules",[["o_",[0.00001,1,0,1]],["b_",[1,0,0,1]],["n_",[0,0.7,0,1]],["n_",[0.8,0.8,0,0]]],true]
Where array after prefix has format : [Red,Green,Blue,Transparency]
- delay = <number>; - Refresh delay in seconds
BIS_marta_mainscope setvariable ["delay",0.1];
- Default value: 0.5
- duration = <number>; - duration defines how long will be markers shown after group get out from detection area (destroyed groups will have 1/10 of this duration)
BIS_marta_mainscope setvariable ["duration",600];
- Default value: 300 (=5 minutes)
- minSize = <number>; - Minimal size of group which is requested to draw a marker.
BIS_marta_mainscope setvariable ["minSize",3];
- Default value: 1
- WPgroups = <array>; - Set which groups will have displayed waypoints.
BIS_marta_mainscope setvariable ["WPgroups",[group soldier1, group player]];
- Default value: empty array
Set variables to group with desired values编辑
- MARTA_customIcon = <string>; - Define custom marker class for given group
(group player) setvariable ["MARTA_customIcon","b_recon"];
- MARTA_WP_isText = <boolean>; - true if waypoints numbers are to be displayed
(group ruOfficer) setvariable ["MARTA_WP_isText",true];
Set variables to unit with desired values编辑
- MARTA_showRules = <array>; - Custom show rules of specific unit for given faction (1 is always show, 0 means automatic detection when spotted, -1 is never show).
player setvariable ["MARTA_showRules",["USMC",1,"CDF",0]];
- (GeneralCarver, 11/27/10) - As of ArmA 2 v1.7 and Operation Arrowhead v1.55 this command seems to be ignored in multiplayer, but works in single player.
- A complete list of factions can be found here.. http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/faction
- MARTA_reveal = <array>; - Groups which will be always visible for given unit.
player setvariable ["MARTA_reveal",[group ruTarget]];
- MARTA_hide = <array>; - Groups which will be always hidden for given unit.
player setvariable ["MARTA_hide",[group usmcPatrol]];
Functions can't be called in init field of units or init.sqf script. Use some delay before you use them
Get visible groups 编辑
[<position, radius>] call BIS_Marta_getVisibleGroups
- <position, radius> - none (using whole map data) or both arguments
- Returned value: list of groups that have visible NATO marker (in given circle)
- Returned value: Group - marker associated with group
Marker list 编辑
icon name consists of prefix and name. Prefix is used to define side and can be one of followings:
b_ ... BLUFOR o_ ... OPFOR n_ ... Neutral
Name defines purpose of the icon. See picture on the right or code below to get visual list of icons:
--- Currently used --- inf - Infantry motor_inf - Motorized infantry mech_inf - Mechanized infantry armor - Armored platoon air - Rotary wing aircraft maint - Maintanance group hq - Headquarters supply - Supply convoy plane - Fixed wing aircraft art - Artillery mortar - Mortar med - Medical recon - Reconnaisance team uav - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle empty - Unknown
For example, to set icon of enemy artillery, use prefix o_ and type art to get o_art icon type.
Icons are defined in cfgGroupIcons section.