What makes the difference for controls is the "type" entry. We have 30(+?) different types. Also important is the "style" entry, I think we better use the base classes as name for them or the macro for the type number from resincl instead of the clean type number, as it is easier to read then.
I think it would be good if we write some info about each control type/style and which combinations are possible (e.g. button + picture is not).
List of known problems/inconsistencies
Config Params and Classes编辑
- movingEnable: Nobody knows what this does
- class ControlsBackground seems to be not working for RscControlsGroups
- moving: Seems to have no effect on RscActiveTexts, RscControlsGroups
- moveOnEdges: What does this do? -- Seems to be used only with maps.
- no effect on maps
- For static texts (and static pictures) it seems to trigger only when you set the focus on it