- Arma 3
- Unwind rope to target length. Use relative parameter for changing rope length +/- from current length
- ropeUnwind [rope, speed, targetLength, relative]
- rope: Object
- speed: Number
- targetLength: Number
- relative: (optional) Boolean
ropeUnwind [ ropes heli1 select 0, 3, 10];//set rope length to 10m at 3m/s
ropeUnwind [ ropes heli1 select 0, 3, -5, true];//decrease rope length by 5m at 3m/s
- Posted on November 8, 2014 - 15:28 (UTC)
Unwinding speed is not linear but instead automatically accelerates at the beginning and slows down at the end.
The speed also only seems to have no effect when pulling the rope in. (unless the end of the rope is not attached to anything)
High unwinding speeds (over ~250) can cause your cargo to get stuck in midair.
- Posted on January 4, 2015 - 02:43 (UTC)
- Rope length limits are between 0.5 and 100 meters.