- Operation Flashpoint
- Set group/unit behaviour mode. Behaviour is one of:
See this page for details of the effect of this command on AI units.
_group1 setBehaviour "SAFE"
- behaviour descriptionAIBehaviourbehavioursetWaypointBehaviourcombatModesetCombatModeskillsetSkill arrayCfgAISkill
- Warning! Since ArmA v.1.14 the command setBehaviour "COMBAT" do not work correctly any loger.
Units ( Groups ) which are using this behaviour and then get a move order, will not move to the given position.
- Although setBehaviour can be called on an individual unit, the entire group will be affected.
- If setting a behaviour on an individual unit is required, it can be achieved by creating a temporary group, use joinSilent to make the individual unit belong to that group, then change his behaviour, use joinSilent into the original group, then delete the temporary group.