This scripting command must be executed on the server to work properly in multiplayer
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
- Set rain density smoothly over the given transition time (in seconds). A transition time of zero means an immediate change. A rain density of zero is no rain, one is maximum rain. Rain is not possible when overcast is less than 0.7.
NOTE: Since Arma 3 this command is MP synchronised, if executed on server, the changes will propagate globally. If executed on client effect is temporary as it will soon change to the server setting.
- time setRain rain
- time: Number - transition time to the new value in seconds
- rain: Number - new rain value in range 0...1
60 setRain 1;
- Force no rain:
0 setRain 0; forceWeatherChange; 999999 setRain 0;
- Pre-Arma 3, each client and the server could have different rain values.