- Armed Assault
- Defines trigger condition, activation and deactivation statements. Trigger condition has to return Boolean. true will activate the trigger, false will deactivate it (only if activation is set to repeat). thisList returns the same result as list command, which includes all entities in the trigger area that are capable of activating the trigger. Dead entities are excluded as well as crew in vehicles, vehicles themselves are included.
- trigger setTriggerStatements [condition, activation, deactivation]
- trigger: Object - Trigger object
- [condition, activation, deactivation]: Array
- condition: String - Code containing trigger condition. Special variables available here:
- activation: String - Code that is executed when the trigger is activated. Special variables available here:
- deactivation: String - Code that is executed when the trigger is deactivated. Special variable available here:
- Posted on Mar 14, 2011 - 20:52
- An array with three arguments is mandatory for this function.
- Posted on September 16, 2014 - 17:41 (UTC)
- Heeeere's Johnny!
- Magic variable thisList does not contain dead units.