- Arma 3
- Sets how much ammunition (compared to the current configuration of magazines, but fully loaded) the vehicle has. Note that the ammo will beaddet only to local turrets. To check the locality of turret use turretLocal.
- unit setVehicleAmmoDef value
- unit: Object - Unit or vehicle.
- value: Number - From 0 (no ammo) to 1 (fully loaded).
player setVehicleAmmoDef 0;
- Posted on December 20, 2014 - 21:49 (UTC)
- For vehicles this command operates relative to its stock magazine loadout (i.e. its CfgVehicles magazines values). Thus setVehicleAmmoDef 1 will fully restore a vehicle to its default ammunition capacity, resetting any changes made by intentionally/implicitly adding/removing magazines. Use setVehicleAmmo to operate in relation to a vehicle's current magazine loadout. --Actium (talk) 22:49, 20 December 2014 (CET)