- Arma 2
- The completion radius allows units to call the waypoint completed once they are inside of the given circle.
- waypoint setWaypointCompletionRadius radius
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- radius: Number
[grp, 2] setWaypointCompletionRadius 30;
- waypointsdeleteWaypointcopyWaypointssetCurrentWaypointsetWaypointBehavioursetWaypointCombatMode setWaypointDescriptionsetWaypointFormationsetWaypointHousePositionsetWaypointPositionsetWaypointScriptsetWaypointSpeedsetWaypointStatementssetWaypointTimeoutsetWaypointTypesetWaypointVisiblewaypointAttachVehiclewaypointAttachedVehiclesetWaypointLoiterRadiuswaypointLoiterRadiusaddWaypointsetWaypointLoiterTypewaypointSpeed
- Posted on 29 January 2010, 14:12
- The completion radius is currently important for units moving in the Combat mode.
- With default completion radius = 0 the leader always finishes in the exact location of the waypoint.
- By providing a completion radius you allow him to plan his road to a cover nearby instead.
- This does not necessarily mean the waypoint is complete once they are inside of the circle.
- The way it works now it is complete once unit is inside and does not think it would be reasonable to move any closer.