- Armed Assault
- Defines the time between condition satisfaction and waypoint finish (randomly from min to max, with an average value mid).
- waypoint setWaypointTimeout [min, mid, max]
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- [min, mid, max]: Array
- min: Number
- mid: Number
- max: Number
[_grp, 2] setWaypointTimeout [5, 10, 6];
- Posted on 00:32, 12 December 2010
The example doesn't seem to make sense, according to the listed syntax. It seems to set a Max time greater than the Mid time.
- Posted on 03:30, 12 December 2010
- Tom 48 97
- If mid is greater than max, the result will be really near the mid value. Results with the values of the example: 8.237, 9.383, 10.425, 9.417, 9.43401, 10.425, 9.90601, 9.96701, 9.42401, 9.42502, 9.96698, 9.89999...