- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Sets states and/or makes an action of/on weapon. Reload time is between 0 and 1 inclusive, where 1 is 100% of maximum reloading time.
- vehicle setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner, muzzleName, reloadTime]
- vehicle: Object
- [gunner, muzzleName, reloadTime]: Array
- gunner: Object - alive and able gunner operating desired turret
- muzzleName: String - muzzle on desired turret
- reloadTime: Number
- Boolean - true if given weapon is found
_done = _vehicle setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner (vehicle player), currentMuzzle (gunner (vehicle player)), 0.5];
- Posted on January 15, 2012
- The description is confusing to me. What the command essential does is to set the reloading state/time of the given weapon. For example you can fire a missile, and make the weapon available to fire again instantly if you apply 0.
Or you can delay or stop the reload event indefinitely. The 0-1 range is a percentage - the reload time is taken from the weapons's config value (either reloadTime or magazineReloadTime - not sure). The effect is one time only each - it does not modify the weapon's general reload time.
Works also for infantry weapons - probably useful weapons with longer reload time like sniper weapons or launchers:
player setWeaponReloadingTime [player,currentWeapon player,0];
No idea what's point of the return value.