- Arma 3
- Returns trigger timeout or -1 if countdown is not in progress.
Note: The trigger could be local or remote but the result returned by this command will be for the trigger condition set up locally on the client that executed the command. See createTrigger for more info.
- triggerTimeoutCurrent trigger
- trigger: Object - trigger object
- Number - time remaining before trigger activation.
_remaining = triggerTimeoutCurrent _trigger;
- Posted on November 26, 2013
Triggers have their own schedule. If you create a trigger with timeout and try to read triggerTimeoutCurrent immediately it will return -1. This is because the countdown will not start until the next scheduled trigger check is due, and this could take up to 0.5 seconds.