Ask questions, discuss technical issues, or post useful discoveries about the MediaWiki software.
Automated page 编辑
Unable to add new pages or post links as after passing captcha dialog wiki fails with "socket error". Works for BIS staff though. --Killzone_Kid 26 November 2013
I am curious if it is possible to create pages like this automatically with a bot or something alike, that scans all the script commands and add a command there if it is available in ArmA but not in OFP. --T_D 20:23, 21 January 2009 (CET)
- The funny part -- which should be noted here -- is, that when you click the redirect directly, it works: Check this --raedor 17:36, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
- Unfortunately, that's a limitation of the Wiki software, that it cannot automatically redirect to a page's sub-section. Clicked links, of course do have that capability, so we can either turn off the automatic redirection and just make it a regular clickable link, or leave it the way it is, hoping that the user will find the appropriate section himself. --Kronzky 17:49, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
- Is this by design or a bug of the Wiki software? If it's a bug we maybe could report it to WikiMedia. But I guess they already know about it, so it is probably by design, isn't it? --T_D 17:58, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
- They know about it. But it's probably not very high on their list of priorities... --Kronzky 22:13, 29 September 2008 (CEST)
- Hlavac is going to take a look. --raedor 10:58, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
- This seems to work now. Thanks! The discussion can be removed, eh? --Kju 11:47, 19 November 2010 (CET)
News about BI and this Wiki.
Discuss existing and proposed, new policies.
New proposals that are not policy related.
|Things To Do |
Areas of the Biki that need attention.
Request assistance for the creation and update of content.
Technical issues related to the MediaWiki software.
Topics that do not fit into any other category.