Contains highly detailed and realistic representations for a large number of US Army vehicles and weapons. The pack contains new functionality and detail not yet seen in VBS1, including:
- The largest module ever released by Bohemia Interactive Australia.
- High quality 3D models and textures.
- A wide assortment and variations of the modern US Army's Combat, Air and Support vehicles.
- Three complete groups of infantry (Woodland, Desert, and ACU).
- Basic Combat-air support (CAS) simulation.
- Randomized and customizable vehicle markings and numbers.
- User customizable arm badges for Woodland and Desert infantry units.
- A M577 that acts as a movable respawning 'base' in multiplayer.
- New smoke and fire effects.
- Radar for air units.
- Suspension animation for land and air units.
- Animated TOW on Bradley IFVs.
- Artillery units completely compatible with VBS1 Artillery Module, seamless intergration.
- Easily add US Army equipment to the gear selection page of the mission briefing.
- Full documentation for all editing needs.
- Simulation of weapon recoil.
- Automatic Countermeasures for Air Units.
The pack is highly configurable with many features able to be activated or deactivated. US Army 1 is fully compatible with the VBS1 Artillery Module (AM) and Instructor Interface (II).