- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Returns the current weapon state as an array of strings in the following format [WeaponName, MuzzleName, ModeName, MagazineName, AmmoCount] (AmmoCount is Number).
- weaponState unitName
- unitName: Object
- Array - ["m16a4","m16a4","Single","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",29]
- weaponState [vehicle, turretPath]
- vehicle: Object
- turretPath: Array
- Array - ["M256","M256","M256","20Rnd_120mmSABOT_M1A2",20]
_weaponStatePlayer = weaponState player;
_weaponStateVehiclePlayer = weaponState [ vehicle player,];
_SecondPositionOfThefirstTurret = weaponState [ vehicle player,[0,0,1]];
- Posted on February 17, 2012
- The command does not work for a vehicle driver - even if he has weapons.
The command only works for vehicle positions, if there was an unit on the position before. When a position has been occupied once, the command even works when there is no unit currently at the given vehicle position.